'East Dunbartonshire's War: WWI'
(East Dunbartonshire, Scotland)
East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust worked with schools to discover personal stories relating to the First World War, and to learn what impact the war had on East Dunbartonshire's residents.
Oral History Research & Training Consultancy
Oral history heritage professionals serving Scotland and the UK
- 'Patterton WWII: A POW Camp and its Neighbours'
- 'Nitshill Memories'
- 'Reclaiming Our Heritage'
- 'Sandend Beach - Memories and Concerns'
- 'Twechar: An oral history of a pit village'
- 'Glasgow's African Tales'
- 'Hellenic Glasgow - an oral history'
- 'Back to the Future, West Lothian!'
- Govan Fair's 'Treasures in our Midst'
- Pennylands Camp 22 - Dumfries House Estate
- Macduff Revival
- Dunoon & Cowal Oral History Project
- 'Everyday People: Untold Stories'
- John Gray Centre, Haddington
- Perth Theatre Heritage Project
- Oral History at The Marie Trust
- ‘Securing the Memories’ of Gairloch Parish
- 'CELEBRATE: LGBT Cumbria'
- 'Paisley's Enchanted Threads'
- 'She Settles in the Shields'
- 'Holy Loch Heritage - the American Presence'
- 'Gie’s Peace'
- 'Jeely Jars and Seeing Stars': Glasgow’s Love Affair with the Movies
- 'An Oral History of Paisley's Thread Mills'
- 'East Dunbartonshire's War: WWI'
- 'Now Your Turn, Glasgow': An oral history of Easterhouse
- Glasgow Theatre Royal: 'An Oral History'
- 'Govanhill People's History'
- 'Diving for Pearls'
- 'Dunfermline's Museum & Art Gallery Project - "Speaking Of..." '
- 'Walking Back to the Future'